Oh, you know how much we love J.CO Donuts. We’ve blogged about them here before the opening of J.CO’s first branch in the Philippines. We also featured their J.Pop bite-sized donuts, which we absolutely adore. They’re definitely one of our top favorites from the past year. 🙂
Their first branch is in SM Megamall at The Strip.
This Thursday, May 24th, (update!) On May 28th, Monday next week, J.CO Donuts & Coffee is opening their SECOND branch in SM Mall of Asia! We know that’s definitely good news for all you foodies who are from the South or Manila area. 🙂
With the wide variety of uniquely delicious flavors that J.CO Donuts offers, we bet you’d have trouble deciding which one you’d order. I personally recommend Green Tease if you’re into matcha too.
Ken LOVES Heaven Berry. And, of course, we both love, love, love Al Capone, a donut generously covered with almond slivers. Yum! 🙂
But, you can’t go wrong with anything with chocolate. Seriously, though, there’s not one donut flavor we tasted from J.CO Donuts that we didn’t like. So, we strongly recommend you get a box of J.Pops for that chance to try more flavors without overwhelming yourself. Ken almost finished one box all by himself. 😀
If you visit any of J.CO Donuts’ stores, by the way, you can get a FREE Glazzy donut for every cup of J.Coffee. This promo runs until the end of the month, May 31st.
We’re sincerely hoping J.CO Donuts will open a store closer to us North peeps. Trinoma or SM North Edsa? 😉
J.CO Donuts & Coffee
– G/F Megastrip B, SM Megamall
– G/F Unit #106 North Parking Bldg, Pacific Drive, SM Mall of Asia
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/J.COPhils/
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED.
Latest posts by Michelle Ignacio (see all)
- Julie’s Biscuits – Baked With Love, From Malaysia to the Philippines - October 23, 2016
- Club Paradise Resort – A Piece of Paradise in Coron, Palawan - May 29, 2016
- Chicken Curry with Carnation Evap : A Creamy New Tradition - December 31, 2015