The giveaway has already ended. Click here for the winners announcement.
Enjoying a fulfilling breakfast to start off your mornings is one thing most of us neglect. Breakfast is indeed the most important meal of the day and there are scientific facts to back that up. Our nanay knows this that’s why it’s been a family bonding moment for us since it’s actually the only time we get to enjoy a meal together during weekdays. 🙂
We believe that starting your mornings by having a delicious breakfast can affect your mood and can get you energized for a busy day ahead of you. Now, there’s no excuse to skipping breakfast no matter how hectic your schedule gets with the new Jollibee Breakfast Joys line-up of heartwarming meals.
Chicken Sausages with 2-piece Pancakes – Php 52.00
Chicken Sausages with Rice and Egg – Php 52.00
Hotdog with Two-piece Pancakes – Php 52.00
Longganisa with 2-piece Pancakes – Php 72.00
For all you foodies that are always on the go, you can also enjoy the new Jollibee Corned Beef Pandesal. This is actually one of our favorite breakfast combinations here at home. 🙂
This freshly-toasted pandesal is filled with 100% pure corned beef that’s sautéed to give you that flavorful start in the morning. It’s available solo for Php 39.00, and Php 54.00 with your preferred hot or cold regular drink. You can also order this with egg for only Php 44.00 or Php 59.00 for the value meal.
These breakfast meals can be savored with your choice of hot or cold beverage. You can also just add Php 16 to upgrade your Jollibee Breakfast Joys value meal with a cup of brewed coffee, a sweet start with hot chocolate or a refreshing glass of pineapple juice. 🙂
Whether you prefer rice or pancakes, there’s a Jollibee Breakfast Joy meal right for you. 🙂 You can order these meals daily until 11am from all Jollibee branches nationwide through dine-in, take-out, drive-thru or through 8-7000 Jollibee express delivery service.
! GIVEAWAY ALERT !
Our friends from Jollibee and us here at Certified Foodies have a treat for you. Here’s your chance to treat FIVE (5) of your friends OR family to a Jollibee Breakfast Joys meal by joining our ONE-WEEK contest.
1. “Like” Certified Foodies on Facebook.
2. “Like” Jollibee Philippines’ Facebook page.
(Make sure you tag the right Jollibee FB page on your status.)
3. Post a new status message on YOUR Facebook wall with the following message:
I want to enjoy a Jollibee Breakfast Joys meal ( ________________________ for me please!) to start my day right.
Join Certified Foodies and Jollibee giveaway to win a breakfast treat for you and 5 of your friends or family delivered to your home or office – http://bit.ly/pZrKhZ
– Fill in the blanks with your favorite Jollibee Breakfast Joys meal. Choose among the following:
- Chicken Sausages with 2-piece Pancakes
- Chicken Sausages with Rice and Egg
- Hotdog with Two-piece Pancakes
- Longganisa with 2-piece Pancakes
- Corned Beef Pandesal
– Make sure you tag our Facebook page and Jollibee Philppines’ (This might show up as just “Jollibee”, which is perfectly okay – thanks Jonha for notifying us about this).
Your status message should look something like this:
4. Leave a comment on this blog post sharing with us the following:
– Your top three (3) tips on how to start the day with a bright and positive note.
– Your favorite Jollibee Breakfast Joys treat (as mentioned in your Facebook status) and why you love it.
– Link to your Facebook status tagging our Facebook pages.
(Right click on the time you posted your status message and click on “Copy link address”)
5. This contest runs from today, October 20th, until 7am of October 27th, Thursday.
6. We will pick THREE (3) winners with the best and most creative answers who will get to treat 5 of their family or friends to a Jollibee Breakfast Joys meal that will be delivered to their preferred home or office address. PLUS, they’ll also get Php 300 worth of Jollibee gift certificates.
Join now and you might be one of the winners of this Jollibee Breakfast Joys treat. Spread the word! 🙂
Latest posts by Michelle Ignacio (see all)
- Julie’s Biscuits – Baked With Love, From Malaysia to the Philippines - October 23, 2016
- Club Paradise Resort – A Piece of Paradise in Coron, Palawan - March 27, 2016
- Chicken Curry with Carnation Evap : A Creamy New Tradition - December 31, 2015