We know many of you would agree that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. A hearty breakfast can kick-start your day. And this is exactly why KFC decided to bring back their breakfast offering. It’s all UNLIMITED! Hurry because KFC’s Breakfast Buffet is only offered all weekends of July (hopefully, they’ll extend it). 😀
Look – KFC sent us a special package: custom pairs of KFC pajamas and slippers to get us in the mood for their Breakfast Buffet. 😀 C’mon, dare us to wear this at the closest KFC! 😛
Plus tickets to take advantage of the promo. Yes, you need to buy tickets! This is because the seats at the branches offering KFC’s Breakfast Buffet have limited seating, so you have to reserve and buy tickets ahead of time. We think this is the best way to keep things organized ’cause we’re sure it’ll be crazy, especially this weekend! 😀
Wondering what you’ll find at KFC’s Breakfast Buffet? They promised UNLIMITED SERVINGS of Chocolate Chip Pancake, Longganisa, Tocino (SOLD!!!), Chicken Fillet with Steak Sauce, Egg, Garlic Rice, Arroz Caldo and more! The best part – I mean except for the tocino – you can enjoy all these for just Php 199! 🙂
The photo above is from KFC Philippines’ page. That tocino is calling us! 😀
Now, the sad news is, KFC’s Breakfast Buffet is only available in select branches from 7:30am to 10am. Here’s the list:
- KFC Eastwood – Eastwood City Walk 1, Eastwood Ave. Bagumbayan, Quezon City
- KFC Congressional – Congressional Ave. cor. Mindanao Ave., Brgy Bahay Toro, Quezon City
- KFC St. Joseph – 290 E. Rodriguez Sr. Avenue Kalusugan, Quezon City
- KFC EDSA Central – Ground Level – Pavilion, Edsa Central Pavilion EDSA cor. Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong
- KFC Jupiter – 104 Jupiter St., Bel-Air 2, Makati City
- KFC Vito Cruz – Pasong Tamo cor. Vito Cruz Extension, Makati City
- KFC San Pablo Town Plaza – San Pablo Plaza, Rizal Ave (Rizal Ave.), San Pablo, Laguna
- KFC Tagaytay – Sky Silang Crossing East, Tagaytay City
Lucky you if you’re near any of these branches. 🙂
- How much?
Php 199 for adults, Php 99 for kids (free if below 3ft), exclusive of drinks. Unlimited drinks is at Php 30 (apple juice, orange juice, coffee and hot chocolate).
All weekends of July, from 7:30am to 10am.
- How to get tickets?
You can buy them ahead of time, or on the day itself. But, we think this will be a hit so better be ready.
Ken and I are not sure yet when we can drop by any of the participating branches to enjoy this Breakfast Buffet. Hopefully this weekend. 😉
Are you excited about KFC’s Breakfast Buffet? 🙂
- KFC Philippines on Facebook
- Twitter & Instagram: @KFCPhilippines
Latest posts by Michelle Ignacio (see all)
- Julie’s Biscuits – Baked With Love, From Malaysia to the Philippines - October 23, 2016
- Club Paradise Resort – A Piece of Paradise in Coron, Palawan - May 29, 2016
- Chicken Curry with Carnation Evap : A Creamy New Tradition - December 31, 2015