We’ve talked about Tokyo Tokyo before, but it was mainly because of their Chicken Karaage, which we LOVE! It’s one of our guilty pleasures. We have other favorite dishes on their menu, but we’re here to talk about the new Maki and Shrimp Katsu Donburi that we’re sure many already tried and enjoyed.
We’ve also mentioned about how much we’re into Japanese food. It even tops Ken’s favorite cuisines. What we like about Tokyo Tokyo is that we can have our tasty Japanese food fix at affordable prices. So if you’re craving for Donburi, you might want to try these 2 new delicious options.
The Maki Donburi bowl is Tokyo Tokyo’s play on their popular California Maki, which includes a combination of crunchy Kani and crisp onion rings drizzled with zesty Japanese Mayo and a savory sauce.
The Shrimp Katsu Donburi, on the other hand, is a variation of Tokyo Tokyo’s Katsudon. Crunchy shrimp patty smothered in rich sauce on top of hot rice. I think this will be Ken’s pick, and I’ll go with their Maki Donburi.
You can order these Donburi bowls for Php 85 a la carte, and Php 99 if you want the meal with your choice of soft drink.
If you are a fan of Tokyo Tokyo‘s Donburi, then we’ve got some good news for you! We have partnered with Tokyo Tokyo for a quick giveaway. All you have to do is let us know which Donburi you like best by following the mechanics below for a chance to win Php 1,000 worth of Tokyo Tokyo gift certificates! 🙂
- Follow the Rafflecopter mechanics below and check the sample entries too.
- There’ll be one (1) winner of Php 1,000 worth of Tokyo Tokyo gift certificates.
- The prize is not convertible to cash.
- The prize will be shipped to your home address.
- Giveaway will run from April 14th until April 20th, 11:59pm. Entries received beyond this time won’t be counted.
- IMPORTANT: The winner will be chosen among the pool of entrants who chose the winning Donburi.
- We’ll be announcing the winner on or after April 22nd.
Good luck! 🙂
Latest posts by Michelle Ignacio (see all)
- Club Paradise Resort – A Piece of Paradise in Coron, Palawan - May 29, 2017
- Julie’s Biscuits – Baked With Love, From Malaysia to the Philippines - October 23, 2016
- Chicken Curry with Carnation Evap : A Creamy New Tradition - December 31, 2015