Updated: See ticket prices below the post.
We’ve posted about this before – we support up and coming food entrepreneurs, young and old, because we believe that there are many more creative foodie minds out there that need exposure. And in what we believe could be the yummiest event this year, we invite aspiring food business owners to join Foodgasm, a food entrepreneur competition brought to us by UP Economics Society happening on August 25, 2012 at Mercato Centrale.
The deadline says August 4th and on their Facebook page it says August 11th, but they’re still accepting registrations, so contact them.
If you own a food business, we encourage you to join Foodgasm 2012. It’s a wonderful opportunity to gain more exposure for your products and a way to show people what we can expect from you. Here are the mechanics:
- Foodgasm is open to all young and aspiring, up and coming food business owners – student entrepreneurs, food business existing for no more than 4 years, and those who just previously launched a new product.
- Each participant should serve free samples of their best seller during the event, which will serve as their official entry to the competition.
- Participants are also allowed to sell additional products in the event, provided that their allotted space will be able to accommodate the additional products. The allotted space will have dimensions of 2.2 x 2.2 meters. This may change depending on the number of participants.
- Each entry will be carefully judged by all 1,000 foodies which includes bloggers and judges from Knorr and San Miguel Foods.
Certified Foodies will be one of the 13 food blogs that’ll be gracing the event as part of the panel of blogger judges. The winners will get a chance to be featured here. And, if your products also stood out during the event, we’ll write about you here too. 🙂
This is a competition, so as a food entrepreneur, give us your best shot for a chance to win prizes, awards/trophy and a feature on Appetite Magazine! Here’s a teaser video about UP Economics Society’s Foodgasm event:
For more information on how to register as a participating food business, visit Foodgasm’s Facebook page.
To our fellow food lovers who want to come, tickets will be on sale very soon, so stay tuned! And see you at UP EcoSoc’s Foodgasm in Mercato Centrale! 🙂
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
If you’d like to be there, tickets will be available during the event:
- Pre-selling and door price until 8pm: Php 200
- Door price after 8pm: Php 220
Program strictly starts at 7pm, so be there early so you can sample the products that are available for food tasting.
For tickets and inquries, contact 0917-885-0738 or email [email protected]. You can pre-order your tickets now.
See you! 🙂
Latest posts by Michelle Ignacio (see all)
- Julie’s Biscuits – Baked With Love, From Malaysia to the Philippines - October 23, 2016
- Club Paradise Resort – A Piece of Paradise in Coron, Palawan - March 27, 2016
- Chicken Curry with Carnation Evap : A Creamy New Tradition - December 31, 2015